UAB “KOMFORTO SERVISAS“ AND ITS CONTROLLED WEBSITE WWW.DRUSKININKAI.IVOLITA.LT
- GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. DRUSKININKAI.IVOLITA.LT is an electronic website controlled by legal entity UAB “KOMFORTO SERVISAS“, company code: 304041912, address: Šv. Jokūbo g. 10, LT-66118 Druskininkai (hereinafter UAB “KOMFORTO SERVISAS“ – the Company).
6. The personal data are processed and used in accordance with the purposes for which the Data subject has provided the data to the Company or for other purposes approved by the Data Subject.
- PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED BY THE COMPANY
10. The Company only collects data from the Data Subject which he/she voluntarily provides when visiting and using the website DRUSKININKAI.IVOLITA.LT and booking Company’s services by using electronic means of communication, arriving to the hotel directly or via Company’s partners, as well as agreeing with the use of his/her personal data necessary to provide Company’s services and/or for the purposes of direct marketing.
11. Information collected by the Company: name, surname, address, email address, phone number, personal code, image, payment card details and bank details of Data subject and (or) the person representing the Data subject. After having provided his/her personal data to the Company, the Data subject may at any time:
a. correct and/or supplement the personal data provided to the Company. The Data subject is liable for the fairness of corrected and/or supplemented data;
b. apply to the Company by email address firstname.lastname@example.org regarding the destruction and/or amendment of data provided to the Company.
III. DATA SUBJECTS’ PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING PURPOSES
- The Company processes personal data only for the purposes set out in this Policy and for the sole purpose of fulfilling the following tasks:
a. For Data subject identification to provide Company’s services booked by Data subject. In such case, the data are used to administer the services provided, to inform about services or change of their provision terms, to maintain financial accounting and for other reasons related to the provision of services;
b. For Data subject identification in Company’s customer management programs and database of Company’s website DRUSKININKAI.IVOLITA.LT;
c. To protect the Company’s property;
d. For direct marketing purposes after having obtained a separate consent of Data subject;
e. To perform the duties of the Company prescribed in legislation;
f. For audit.
- DATA SUBJECTS’ PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING PRINCIPLES
13. The Company processes the personal data of the Data subjects in accordance with these principles:
a. Personal data are processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner (principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency);
b. Personal data are collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes (purpose limitation principle);
c. Personal data are limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed (data minimization principle);
d. Personal data is accurate and kept up to date, where necessary (accuracy principle);
e. Personal data are kept in a form that permits identification for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed (storage limitation principle);
f. Personal data are processed to ensure adequate security of personal data, including the protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss, destruction or damage by appropriate technical or organizational measures (integrity and confidentiality principle).
- RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS AND THEIR IMPLEMENTATION PROCEDURE
14. When the Company processes the personal data of the Data subjects, they have the following rights:
a. To obtain information on the personal data of the Data subject processed by the Company, where and by whom the personal data are collected and on what basis they are processed;
b. To apply to the Company for rectification of personal data if they are incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate;
c. To require deletion of the Data Subject’s personal data processed by the Company (“right to be forgotten“, except to the extent necessary to process the data in the course of the Company’s legal duties, as well as in other cases provided by legislation);
d. To require restriction on the processing of personal data of the Data Subject;
e. Do not consent to the processing of personal data of the Data subject (except to the extent necessary to process the data in the course of the Company’s legal duties, as well as in other cases provided by legislation);
f. To request that the personal data of the Data subject be transferred to another data controller (right to data portability);
g. To withdraw the consent (if personal data are processed on the basis of consent);
h. To lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
16. The Company provides a response to Data subject within the shortest possible period, but no later than within 30 (thirty) calendar days after the date of Request receipt. In exceptional cases requiring extra time and if the Company informs the Data subject in writing, it has a right to extend a period of requested data submission to 60 (sixty) calendar days after the date of Request submission. If the Request relates to a Data Subject’s demand to correct, delete, destroy or restrict the processing of his / her personal data, the response is provided and appropriate measures are taken within the shortest possible time, but no later than within 10 (ten) business days after the date of such Request receipt.
17. The Company may reasonably refuse to satisfy the Request within the above-mentioned terms and specify the legal grounds of such refusal provided in GDPR and other legislation in writing.
- ASSURANCE OF PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
20. The Company uses organisational (legal, procedural) and technical (security systems and other physical measures that restrict access to personal data (information systems, databases, workplaces, etc.)) measures to protect the personal data against unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction, identity theft or other unlawful manipulation.
21. Data processors employed by the Company or third parties employed by the Company to provide the ordered services must guarantee the necessary technical and organizational measures for the protection of personal data and ensure that such measures are complied with.
VII. MARKETING AND CORRESPONDENCE
22. When booking and using the Services provided by the Company, the Data subject may voluntarily consent to the use of the personal data provided by the Company for the purposes of the Company’s direct marketing, by providing written consent to the use of such personal data.
23. The Data Subject may also withdraw the consent given to the Company to use its personal data for direct marketing purposes at any time and in the same manner as it was given or in any other manner convenient to the Data Subject.
VIII. VIDEO MONITORING
24. The Company’s premises and its outside areas are monitored to ensure the security of the Company’s and customer’s property.
25. The monitoring is performed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
26. Video monitoring equipment are installed so that considering the intended purpose of the video monitoring:
a. the monitoring is made no more than is strictly necessary;
b. no more monitoring data than necessary is collected.
c. the information boards at the entrance to the administrative and accommodation premises of the Company inform about video monitoring.
27. The video is stored for 14 days depending on storage capacity of video recorders and is destroyed (deleted) later.
- FINAL PROVISIONS
Your booking is confirmed after having paid 50% booking fee (advance payment) from the total amount. “Druskininkai Ivolita“ cannot guarantee your booking without advance payment.
You can amend your booking date or cancel the booking without any charge at least 2 days prior to your arrival date. The booking fee is not refundable less than 2 days prior to your arrival date.
Other booking rules:
- ADDITIONAL PEOPLE: all children under the age of 3 are accommodated free of charge. If you prefer a cot, we will provide it free of charge, if possible. It is recommended to book a cot in advance, because their quantity is limited. Children up to 16 years old can stay for an extra charge of 18 Euro and adults can stay for an extra charge of 20 Euro if there is a place to stay and an extra bed is available.
- BREAKFAST is included into price: the breakfast price for additional adult is 7 Euro, for additional child – 5 Euro.
- ANIMALS: the pets are not allowed in the hotel.
- PAYMENT: the remaining payment can be made during check-out by cash or bank card.
- CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT TIME: check-in after 3:00 PM, check-out before 12:00 PM. In case of late check-out from a room , a half room daily rate may apply. The late check- out is possible for additional charge, if possible and with prior agreement with “Druskininkai Ivolita” administration.
Settlement of disputes and disagreements:
- In case of questions or complaints, apply to Administrator of Ivolita Druskininkai (at reception).
- If an Administrator cannot settle the dispute, apply to manager Yuriy Kulikovsky by email email@example.com. The hotel undertakes to settle the dispute and submit a response within 14 days.
- Disputes regarding improper execution or non-execution of the contract are handled outside the court in accordance with the procedure established by the Law on the Protection of Consumer Rights of the Republic of Lithuania at the State Consumer Rights Protection Office, address: Vilniaus st. 25, 01402 Vilnius, by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, ph. (8 5) 262 67 51, website www.vvtat.lt. Also on the electronic dispute system platform EGS http://ec.europa.eu/odr/